Restraint Policy For Safety Reasons
- All dogs must be on a leash and properly kept under control while in the waiting area and exam rooms
- All cats must be in an appropiate carrier or on a leash
- Please allow our staff to restrain your pet during examinations and treatment
- Your pet should have no food or water after 7pm the night prior to surgery
- We recommend pre-surgical bloodwork before surgery
- Full payment is expected at the time of service. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, American Express, cash and personal checks.
- A deposit prior to starting hospitalized treatment or procedures is required.
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.